THE UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES GRADUATE PROGRAM IN ORTHODONTICS IS NOW ACCEPTING PATIENTS
Our clinic is located at the 3rd floor of the College of Dentistry. Clinic hours are from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Interested patients may contact Ms. Leonie Sierra at 09459928553.
Kindly send the following details of the patient and wait for a clinician to contact you.
• First Name:• Surname:• Cellphone:• Email:• Age:• Address:• Reason why you want to have braces:
The UP Post Graduate Program in Orthodontics is accredited by the Philippine Board of Orthodontics (PBO).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Who can register as a patient of the U.P. Graduate Program in Orthodontics?
- Anyone from 8 years old and above may register as a patient. All patients in the Graduate Program are treated by clinicians who are graduates of dental schools. However, since the program is a teaching institution, all cases require approval and will be supervised by a faculty member/consultant. Patients are required to come to the clinic so that their teeth may be checked by the faculty/ consultant. If approved, a patient can proceed with treatment. If not approved, a patient should seek treatment elsewhere.
2. I currently have braces or am under orthodontic treatment somewhere else. May I continue treatment in your program?
- No. The program currently does not accept transfer patients.
3. Do I have to pay in order to have braces/ orthodontic treatment?
- Yes. There is a charge but this is much lower than the fees charged in private clinics. Please contact us for details.