IPPAO undertakes information dissemination, data-banking, publication, and public information activities through the production of information materials, such as a community magazine, newsletter, books, brochures, manuals, audio-visual productions that are printed and published online.
IPPAO also conducts symposia and fora as well as provides technical assistance in the conduct of university and college/unit events, programs, and activities.
Well informed and enlightened internal and external publics on the roles, functions, and contributions of UP Manila to national development especially in the fields of health and medicine.
Support UP Manila in producing materials and undertaking promotional activities that can enhance UP Manila’s positive image among its constituents and its outside publics.
Based on the Handbook on the 1988 UP Manila Reorganization:
Disseminate through publication or press releases, information, and other matters pertaining to UPM
Keep track, collect, collate, and keep in preservable forms chronicles of UP Manila history, activity, and important events
Provide financial and technical support for publications
Provide technical assistance in symposia, webinars, and other forms of public discussion and cultural events
Undertake public information activities, liaise with sectors and groups outside UP Manila, including media and government
- Announcement through email blast
- Social media promotion (UPManilaOfficial on Facebook, UPManilaOnline on Twitter, UPManilaChannel on You Tube)
- Event coverage
- Design and layout (UP Manila Foundation Day Souvenir Programs, etc.)
- Basic video editing
Requesting a service?
Books for Sale
- Here is the complete list of the books available for sale. Fill-in this Order Request Form and we will get back to you shortly.
How was our service?
- Please let us know by answering this UP Manila Client Survey.
We want to improve the UP Manila Healthscape
- Share us your thoughts by answering this Form.
Join the Healthscape mailing list
- Fill-in this form to receive the latest developments in UP Manila.
Information, Publication, & Public Affairs Office
Room 306, UP Manila Dormitory, University of the Philippines Manila
(Formerly 8th floor, Central Administration Division of UP Manila, Central Block building, Philippine General Hospital, Taft Avenue, Manila)