UP Manila Technology Transfer and Business Development Office (UPM-TTBDO)
2/F (near the Office of the University Registrar), Damian Hall, Old CAMP Building,
UP Manila campus, cor. Padre Faura and Ma. Orosa Sts., Ermita, Manila
The leading technology transfer office in the Philippines that secures and translates health innovations towards nation building, in collaboration with local and international universities and industries.
To proactively and competently secure and translate proprietary ideas and research outputs into scalable products and services that will impact health through effective partnerships.
OUR MANDATE AND SERVICES
We stimulate the proactive disclosure of research outputs and creative works in the university.
1. IP Campaigns – Intellectual Property Awareness; Patent Search Lectures
2. Technology and Intellectual Property Audit
3. Intellectual Property Advisory Services
We deliver operative and decisive technology assessments towards the realization of relevant intellectual property protection.
1. Copyright Protection
2. Trademark Protection
3. Industrial Design Protection
4. Utility Model Protection 5. Patent Protection
SCALE TO SERVE
We catalyze technology deployment for the public good while balancing the advancement and sustainability of a culture of innovation in the university.
1. Business Development Services
2. Technology Licensing
3. Intellectual Property Valuation
4. License Management
5. Freedom to Operate or FTO
6. Request on Trademark Usage
7. Technology Awareness Campaigns
MEET THE UPM TTBDO TEAM
Director: Lourdes Marie S. Tejero, RN, MAN, MTM, PhD, CGNC
Technology Manager: Kevin L. Ocampo, RChE
Operations Manager: Rochelle Andrea G. Flores, JD
Legal Compliance Officer: Nicolle Katrine S. Manlapid, JD
Technology Transfer Officers:
- Kevin U. Facun, ECE, MEEE
- Vicente Ibarra S. Ubiña
- Allen Khristian M. Cruz, REE
Business Development Officers:
- Ma. Cristina M. Viñas
- Clarisse Marie G. Sanchez
- Sherry Ann P. San Diego
Administrative Officer: Wilma L. Zarate
Administrative Assistant: Mastura Omar Ikay
Project, Clerk IV: Marivic L. Capitle
© 2021. UP Manila Technology Transfer and Business Development Office.