- Must have been admitted in any undergraduate degree program of the University, or if alreadyenrolled, must have passed all courses enrolled in the previous semester;
- Must be resident of the Lone District of Aurora Province or as nominated by the Donor,; and,
- Must comply with Rules for Scholarship and Fellowships of the Donor.
- Php 19,000.00 total tuition fee, laboratory and miscellaneous fees of the UP Campus where the students is enrolled in. in case the scholarship grantee is also a recipient of the University of the Philippines Socialized Tuition and Financial Assistance Program (STFAP), the University shall only release to the grantee the balance of the tuition fee that the grantee is required to pay;
- Php 5,000.00 semestral book allowance; and
- Php 3,000.00 monthly living allowance (with a maximum of Php 15,000.00 per semester)
- The grantee shall be entitled to renewal of the scholarship grant every semester until the grantee finishes his/her degree course, provided the grantee satisfies the following conditions:
- Must be enrolled full-time each semester;
- Must have passed all subjects enrolled in the preceding semester. Any grade of “4.00” or “inc.” must be removed or completed on or before the last day of registration of the following semester;
- Must not have been the subject of any disciplinary action;
- Must not shift to another course or go on leave of absence without prior approval from the Office of Scholarships and Student Services.
- In the event that the grantee is also a recipient of the university of the Philippines Socialized Tuition
and Financial Assistance Program (STS), the balance of the tuition fee that the grantee shall pay
after applying the STFAP discount shall be charged against the grant. In case of grantees who belong to STS Bracket E, the entitlement to monthly stipend shall follow the UP rules.