1. This grant shall be known as the COMMONWEALTH FOODS, INC. STUDY GRANT
2. This study grant, donated by Commonwealth Foods, Inc. is an undergraduate grant in all fields of study. (23 Nov.’88)
3. The grant shall be open to entering freshmen who have the following qualifications:
- Must be financially deserving. A student is financially deserving if his/her financial situation qualifies him/her for STFAP bracket C/D or lower;
- Must belong to the top 20% of the graduating class of the high school.
4. The grant consists of P12,000.00 per semester. (effective 1st semester, 2003-2004 – Jan. 17, 2003)
5. The grant is renewable every semester until the recipient finishes his course provided he meets the following conditions:
- Must have an average of “2.50” during the immediately preceding semester:
- Must have no grade of “5”. Any grade of “4.00” or “inc.” must be removed before the immediately following registration period; and
- Must not have been the subject of disciplinary action worse than a five-day class suspension.
6. The Office of Student Affairs, thru its Office of Scholarships and Student Services, shall administer the study grant.