Guidelines for STS Emergency Loan Application:
- Applicant must be of good moral character and STFAP potential awardee with bracket assignment E2 who failed to meet the academic requirements for living and book subsidies.
- Applicant must be a bonafide student of U.P. without any outstanding STFAP loan.
- The co-debtor must be a relative of the borrower. UP employees cannot act as a co-debtor, except when said employee is a parent or guardian of the student
- An affidavit attesting to the need of the student and the willingness to pay the loan on the prescribed date must be executed by the co-debtor.
- The form should be accomplished properly and completely.
- The required documents such as student photo, ID card, and certificate of good moral character should be presented when the application is submitted.
- Any existing loan must be fully paid before a new loan can be granted.
- The approved loan shall be released in five equal monthly installments. For each release, the student must submit to the STS a certification from the College Secretary that the student has not applied for LOA or is not on LOA.
- The loanable amount is as follows:
|Bracket Assignment||Maximum Loanable Amount||Mode of Payment /Month|
|1 / E2||P 2,500||P 500|