The University campus is located right along Taft Avenue in the middle of Metro Manila. It occupies a land area of 14 hectares, occupying approximately two city blocks in the Ermita district. It is bounded by Taft Avenue to the east, Padre Faura Street to the north, Pedro Gil Street to the south and M. Adriatico Street to the west.
- from Makati City - westbound, take the "Pasay-Taft" bus and get off at Taft Ave. corner Buendia. transfer to a northbound "Taft-NBI-PGH" jeep, FX or bus
- from Manila - on Espana or Taft, take the "Taft-NBI-PGH-Pasay" jeep, FX or bus
- from Pasay City - northbound, on Taft Ave., take a "Taft-NBI-PGH-Cubao-Monumento" jeep, FX or bus
- from Quezon City - southbound, on Philcoa, Quezon Avenue, SM Edsa-West Avenue, take the "Taft-NBI-PGH-Pasay" jeep, FX or bus
UP Manila can also be reached via Light Rail Transit (LRT) by getting off the Pedro Gil Station.
All forms of public transportation converge on Taft Avenue in front of the Philippine General Hospital, UP Manila.
- from Makati City - go north-westbound on South Expressway, left on Quirino Avenue, right on Taft Avenue
- from Manila - follow Taft Avenue towards Ermita
- from Pasay City - go northbound on Taft Avenue. from Roxas Boulevard, turn right on Quirino and left on Taft Ave.
- from Quezon City go southbound on Quezon Ave, Espana, Quiapo and Taft
All directions converge on Taft Avenue in front of the Philippine General Hospital, UP Manila.