Kindly peruse our list of frequently asked questions and see if you can find your answer here.
Question: Is there a way for non-health sciences UP Manila students to get vaccinated under the Manila Health Department?
Answer: Yes, the UP Manila student may register through the portal https://manilacovid19vaccine.ph/ and then indicate "Taft Avenue Ermita, Barangay 670 Zone 72, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila, Philippines" in the address.
WHOM DO I ASK FOR ENROLLMENT, APPLICATION, AND TUITION FEE MATTERS?
- For ADMISSIONS 2021-2022 FAQs, you can find the information by visiting https://www1.upm.edu.ph/node/3300
- For UNDERGRADUATE programs, you can find information by visiting https://www.upm.edu.ph/node/1274
You may also contact the Office of the University Registrar at 524-0534 and 523-9608
Or send an email to email@example.com
- For GRADUATE programs, you can find information by visiting http://ngohs.upm.edu.ph/
You may also contact the National Graduate Office for the Health Sciences at 526-5870 and 523-1495
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For INTERNATIONAL students, you can find information by visiting https://www.upm.edu.ph/node/1276
- For TRANSFEREES and SHIFTEES, please visit https://www.upm.edu.ph/node/133
- What is the Return Service Agreement (RSA)?
Return Service Agreement is an absolute admission requirement for the CHW Program (SHS), baccalaureate health sciences programs (CAMP, CN, CP, CPH, SHS), DDM and MD programs. The agreement states that the student shall serve in the Philippines within 5 years after graduation.
Please visit https://www1.upm.edu.ph/node/56
Iskolar ng Bayan Act
Student Learning Assistance System (SLAS) Online
on Auxilliary Services (including Dorms, Apartments, and Hotels); Scholarship and Financial Assistance; Guidance and Counseling;
International Students Program; Student Activities; Student Disciplinary Tribunal
Mental Health Support Hotlines
UPM Guidance and Counseling Program FB page
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR UPCAT?
- For all UPCAT matters, please visit the UP College of Admissions website.
WHAT COURSES DOES UP MANILA OFFER?
- College of Allied Medical Professions | http://camp.upm.edu.ph | 8526-7125 | email@example.com
- BS Occupational Therapy
- BS Physical Therapy
- BS Speech Pathology
- Master of Clinical Audiology
- Master of Physical Therapy
- Master of Rehabilitation Science
- College of Arts and Sciences | http://cas.upm.edu.ph/ | 85163227 | Contact Information
- Bachelor of Arts in Behavioral Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Philippine Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (Area Studies)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics (Health Physics Concentration)
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Arts in Health Policy Studies (Health Social Science)
- Master of Management
- Master of Science in Health Informatics (Bioinformatics)
- College of Dentistry | http://cd.upm.edu.ph/ | 53026387 loc 104 (Admin Office) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- MS Dentistry (Orthodontics)
- College of Medicine | https://cm.upm.edu.ph/ | 85264170 | Contact Information
- BS Basic Medical Sciences
- Doctor of Medicine
- MD-PhD (2-track program)
- Master in Basic Medical Sciences
- Master in Clinical Audiology
- Master in Orthopedics
- Master in Medical Anthropology
- Master of Science in Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Bioethics
- Master of Science in Clinical Medicine:
- Child Health
- Family Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Preventive Ophthalmology
- Master of Science in Clinical Epidemiology
- Master of Science in Health Informatics:
- Medical Informatics
- Master of Science in Pharmacology
- Master of Science in Physiology
- Master of Science in Genetic Counseling
- Master of Science in Medical Anthropology
- PhD in Biochemistry
- College of Nursing | http://upcn.upm.edu.ph/ | 85231985 | email@example.com
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- PhD in Nursing
- College of Pharmacy | http://cp.upm.edu.ph/ | 85254434 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Pharmacy
- Master of Science in Pharmacy
- College of Public Health | http://cph.upm.edu.ph/ | 85242703 | email@example.com
- Doctor of Public Health
- Master of Occupational Health
- MS Epidemiology (Public Health)
- Master of Hospital Administration
- Master of Arts in Health Policy Studies
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Public Health (Environmental Health)
- Master of Science in Public Health (Parasitology)
- Master of Science in Public Health (Medical Microbiology)
- Master of Science in Public Health (Biostatistics)
- Master of Science in Public Health (Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- National Teacher Training Center for the Health Professions
https://sites.google.com/site/nttchp/NTTCHP | 8521-0899 or 8526-4259 |
- Basic Course in Health Professions Education
- Diploma in Health Professions Education
- Master of Health Professions Education
- School of Health Sciences | https://www.upm.edu.ph/node/1266
- Doctor of Medicine
- BS Nursing
- Certificate in Community Health Work (Midwifery)
You can find the most up-to-date information about each course in the college’s website.
DOES UP MANILA OFFER A SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION?
No, but UP Diliman does. It’s called the University of the Philippines Integrated School that only accepts Grade 10 students to enter the program. As a laboratory school of the UP College of Education, UPIS can only accommodate a limited number of students per level due to a CHED directive which limits admission to laboratory schools of state colleges and universities. Visit http://www.upis.upd.edu.ph/ for more information.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT RESEARCH?
You may reach the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research at 85264266
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I HAVE HEALTH CONCERNS, WHOM DO I ASK FOR HELP?
The Philippine General Hospital has a one-stop shop desk that would assist less fortunate Filipinos in their health concerns and medical expenses. You may inquire at 554-8400 local 2020 for more details. Or you can also try the UP-PGH Bayanihan Operations Center (155-200)